Well “The face is the index of mind”, they say. Are you sure!
The quote is about the feelings we hold in mind projects on our face, it’s purely external and emotional behaviour. But the biological change on face is completely other phenomenon.
How we met?
At my twenties, I had clear almond skin tone and everything was smooth. That one thing changed my whole life in family and around. Pimple poped on my left cheek, well I got period and it showed up.
Disclaimer: oily skin
I was amazed at the beautiful spot which was a reddish pupil. I played with it from my happy fingers. He felt comfy on my face and started crawling around. At the beginning everything was ok 👌, We were having our moments. Everything started when it was visible to everyone.
Confusion: Is pimple a guy/girl? Well just refer it to “he”.
Even though it was visible for others everything went smooth. We were handling our relationship maturely by doing nothing. On this moment I was exploring the city and got to meet other people like dust, suns harmful radiations, germs and many more. My pimple got possessive and started controlling my life. Whenever I meet with others he was with me. At first, I thought he is protective and later he started to harm me. It was my stupidity I didn’t understand him early. I entered twenty-three and he had all control over me. Some people started to discuss our relationship. I got frustrated about him and decided to see a therapist (dermatologist). Few things started to come to my control and I was again in a happy mood. After a few months, he gained shown up and this time we were having a strong relationship and continuing to two years. Well, this how we met and how our relationship grew.
Yes, I have oily skin and pimples on the face. This is a reality I’m living with. I know it’s uneasy for you to see my face and I totally understand. At starting a few people started to suggest some home remedies to get rid of pimples.
1. Turmeric and milk paste, apply for half an hour and wash with warm water. Result: turmeric hates me.
2. Apply Aloe vera overnight. Result: made my skin even oiler.
3. Touch-me-not plant leaves and milk paste. Result: F*** nothing happened.
And many more……….. Advice is free but results were expensive on me.
After constant failure, I decided to see a dermatologist. Well, this also didn’t help me in the long go. After struggling for 2 years with pimples I give up.
I think everyone has eyes? I can see them but they can’t see me. I’ll tell you why?
- Do this you will get rid of pimples. (Freaking fake remedies, even by unknown people)
- Hi ___, what’s on your face?
- What is this? (Seriously)
- How did you get these pimples?
- No one will marry you if you have this much of pimples on face. (Ok!)
- Once you get marry these pimples will get rid of. (How seriously how?)
- Drink lots of water. (Unfortunately, I drink 6 litres of water every day from childhood itself)
- Oh! sorry, I don’t want to see your face. (😷)
- Don’t eat anything from roadside/outside. Don’t eat oily food. Hey let’s go outside to eat, it’s ok you don’t get pimple by eating once. Oh see again she ate outside and got a pimple. (By same people)
Now I’m going freaking out of mind when people comment on pimple and face, I just feel to say them “mind your business” on their face. I can’t because I’m a good girl.
Sometimes I don’t give **** importance to them. But still, I own a feelings dude. Once I broke down when my mother told me I don’t want to see your face, who will marry you?. I tried my best to control the pimples but I failed. Now I just nod when others comment?
I’m happy with how I am. Just feel relaxed everything comes to your control.